Life is uncertain. Umbrella coverage can help protect you against personal liabilities that could drain a substantial portion of your assets and future earnings. A small insurance premium can prevent a large loss to your financial standing.
Real-Life Scenarios of Why You Need Umbrella Coverage
- You drive down a busy street and accidentally injure a pedestrian. Medical costs, lost earnings and damages amount to millions.
- While entertaining at home, a neighbor slips and fractures their skull. Damages are several hundred thousand dollars.
- Teenage guest at a pool party dives unknowingly into the shallow end of your pool and suffers devastating paralysis. Injury costs amount to millions.
- Extended liability protection in the form of higher coverage limits.
- Coverage for most types of accidents.
- Legal defense fees.
- Bodily injury and property damage in an accident that exceeds your auto liability limit.
- Bodily injury in the event of an accident on your property in excess of your homeowners liability limits.
- Covered libel or slander judgments.
WHY USE AN INDEPENDENT AGENT?
There are so many ways to buy insurance today – why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes? Your local agent can provide personal care and followthrough you wouldn’t receive online. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle when purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle.