Your Insurance, Hard at Work
You work hard every day to keep your business successful. Your insurance should work just as hard to keep you fully protected. The Main Street America Group offers you our Main Line Business Owners Policy (BOP), which combines broad coverages required by most contractors with specific coverages designed to meet your individual needs—all in one policy! What’s more, all this protection comes at a very attractive price, making our Main Line BOP an excellent value for your insurance dollars.
Covering the Basics
Among a contractor’s primary concerns is exposure to property damage and injuries to third parties while on a work site. Our Main Line BOP is designed with the special needs of contractors in mind, providing all the basic insurance coverages to meet your liability needs:
- Contractors liability with limits per project.
- Blanket additional insured coverage (for the most common contractual requirements).
Options for Even Greater Protection
We offer additional options at minimum extra charge to provide both depth and breadth in your insurance coverage, such as:
- Limited property of others liability, including “faulty workmanship.”
- Short-term pollution from pollutants at job site.
- Building and business personal property at replacement cost.*
- Business income and extra expense when property is insured.
And with our competitively priced Contractors Inland Marine Endorsement, you receive these additional coverages:
- Unscheduled contractors equipment — $25,000
- Leased/rented/borrowed equipment — $100,000/30 days
- Contractors tools at replacement cost — $10,000
- Installation coverage (including property on premises, in temporary storage and in transit) — $10,000
Addressing a Key Exposure
Identity theft has quickly become among the biggest worries of businesses and consumers today. Victims of identity theft can spend quite a lot of time and money to resolve the issues the crime creates and restore their reputation. Main Line BOP automatically includes $15,000 in coverage for identity theft plus resolution services. Security breach mitigation, disaster document recovery and identity travel assistance services can also be purchased.
Request a Quote
WHY USE AN INDEPENDENT AGENT?
There are so many ways to buy insurance today – why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes? Your local agent can provide personal care and followthrough you wouldn’t receive online. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle when purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle.