Main Line BOP
Introducing a completely new and significantly enhanced businessowners policy (BOP), which is among the best in the market today. Following are highlights of our Main Line BOP, and our new optional Main Line Extension and Contractors Inland Marine endorsements.
Eligibility has been significantly expanded and four new programs—condo associations, garages, restaurants and light manufacturing—have been added, with a combined total of 106 new classes.
Our contractors program has also been improved with several new classes. These five programs and our other existing wholesale, retail, services, offices and apartments programs together feature nearly 500 classes.
Many New Coverages*
Main Line BOP features increased coverage limits and many new coverages, including:
- Equipment breakdown
- Appurtenant buildings and structures
- Money and securities
- Computers and media ($50,000 in coverage)
- Off-premises/transportation ($25,000 in coverage)
- Outdoor signs
- Fire legal liability ($500,000 in coverage)
- Medical payments ($10,000 in coverage)
- Primary and non-contributory status for additional insureds
- Liability extensions (for non-contractors) such as automatic additional insured and aggregate limits per premises
- Broader contractors coverages, such as automatic additional insured, aggregate limits per project and artisans legal liability
- New garage program with garage keepers liability ($25,000 in coverage) and mechanics professional liability
An Important Coverage—Identity Theft
Coverage of $15,000 plus identity theft resolution is included with Main Line BOP. Security breach mitigation, disaster document recovery and identity travel assistance services can be purchased for an extra fee.
More than 60 options are available, including employment practices liability, product withdrawal, condominium directors and officers, and garage keepers liability.
Main Line Extension and Contractors Inland Marine Endorsements
We also offer these two new optional endorsements:
Main Line Extension —Features a blanket limit of $150,000, covering accounts receivable, electronic data and computers, debris removal, personal property of others, and valuable papers and records. Also includes coverages for:
- Newly acquired or constructed property (buildings and business personal property)
- Water backup and sump overflow
Main Line Extension is available for all programs insuring property.
Contractors Inland Marine Endorsement —Coverages include unscheduled contractors’ equipment; leased, rented or borrowed equipment; replacement cost for contractors’ tools; property at installation premises; and property in transit. Property insurance is not required to obtain this coverage.
Request a Quote
WHY USE AN INDEPENDENT AGENT?
There are so many ways to buy insurance today – why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes? Your local agent can provide personal care and followthrough you wouldn’t receive online. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle when purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle.